We have created this page to answer any questions and address any concerns that you may have about sending your son or daughter abroad.
Going to another country for an internship is a huge step for your son or daughter’s personal growth and professional development. It’s where they’ll learn to be independent, while gaining career-changing experience and connections in the field they plan to go into.
From the application process to their arrival and 24/7 support on program, we will be with your son or daughter every step of the way. We annually send over 2000 participants to complete internships all over the world, and have extensive experience in making sure that they are safe in their new city. We help them have the time of their life while gaining hands-on experience in their career field abroad, helping to enhance their employability.
Our track record
- The Intern Group is the world’s largest international internship provider.
- We place 2000+ participants in internships abroad each year, with an average program rating of 9.4 out of 10.
- We have an impressive network of 3000+ host organizations, including multinational companies, smaller businesses, and nonprofit organizations.
- We partner with 100+ leading universities across the globe, including the University of Pennsylvania, King’s College London, National University of Singapore, University of New South Wales, Hong Kong University of Science & Technology, Universitta Cattolica del Sacro Cuore in Italy, and more.
- We have been featured in the world’s top media such as TIME, Financial Times, CNN, the Wall Street Journal, and Forbes.
- TIME reported that 88% of The Intern Group interns gain graduate level employment within 3 months of completing the program.