The Thai capital of Bangkok is a diverse and vibrant city, home to activists and innovators from around the world. International NGO internships in Bangkok offer an experience unlike any other. The city’s NGOs, both local and international, focus on combating a wide variety of top global issues. An internship in Thailand will help you gain a new perspective on your area of interest, and develop the skills needed to work internationally in the future.
Interns have previously been placed with:
Responsibilities at international NGO internships in Bangkok may include:
- Assisting with campaigns and events for both fundraising and awareness
- Digital content creation for promotional materials
- Managing social media accounts such as Instagram, Facebook and Twitter
- Research, data analysis and presentation preparation
- Identifying potential sources of funding and drafting applications for grants