International NGO internships in Madrid are the perfect way to demonstrate a global mindset, and a multifaceted perspective on international issues. No matter your field of study, a nonprofit is the perfect place to utilize and hone your skills while making an impact, both on an organizational level and beyond. International experience is one of the most valuable things a young professional can bring to the table.
Interns have previously been placed with:
Responsibilities at international NGO internships in Madrid may include:
- Managing social media accounts, tracking outreach and developing strategies to increase online presence
- Assisting with fundraising and promotional events
- Creating multimedia promotional materials
- Conducting research on specific subjects related to the organization’s area of focus
- Drafting applications for grants and identifying potential sources of funding