California is the most diverse state in the U.S., and is home to an incredible international community. International NGO internships in California give interns the chance to be immersed in the vibrant and motivated environment that is Los Angeles. In the city’s top nonprofits, young professionals take on roles focusing on pressing global issues, and make contributions with a lasting impact.
Interns have previously been placed with:
Responsibilities at international NGO internships in California may include:
- Managing social media accounts, tracking outreach and developing strategies to increase online presence
- Assisting with fundraising and promotional events
- Creating multimedia promotion materials
- Conducting research on specific subjects related to the organization’s area of focus
- Drafting applications for grants and identifying potential sources of funding