International marketing internships in Dublin, Ireland place young professionals in the heart of European business. From global public relations agencies to boutique advertising firms and specialty advisory companies, Dublin has it all. With major companies like Amazon and Facebook opening hubs in the city, Dublin has quickly become a major player in the world business stage, drawing professionals from every corner of the globe. Interns will develop their skills in a competitive international marketplace, and make connections to last a career.
Interns have previously been placed with:
Responsibilities at international marketing internships in Dublin may include:
- Managing social media accounts and planning outreach
- Collaborating on strategic planning for digital campaigns
- Assisting with the planning and execution of corporate events
- Liaising with local and international media to achieve high-quality brand representation, and respond to media requests
- Creating digital content including written and multimedia depending on skillset