Barcelona is a vibrant and colorful city, known as a creative cultural capital, and a hub for international business. International marketing internships in Barcelona allow interns to immerse themselves in both Spanish and Catalan culture, and soak up everything this incredible city has to offer. Public relations and marketing interns in Barcelona have taken on a wide variety of roles, within both local and international agencies, as well as within the marketing departments of Spain’s top organizations.
Our alumni have previously interned with:
Responsibilities at international marketing internships in Barcelona may include:
- Creating social media outreach strategies and campaigns, and managing social media accounts including Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram and Twitter
- Planning and execution of corporate and promotional events
- Public relations including writing press releases, coordinating with local and international media and responding to media inquiries and requests
- Content creation including blogging and email campaigns
- Graphic design and content creation including creating promotional materials and writing blogs/email campaigns