International journalism internships in Bangkok are an opportunity to be at the heart of the Southeast Asian media industry, and to learn in a diverse international setting. Bangkok is one of the world’s top tourist destinations, and is an incredible place to live as a young professional. From a thriving business scene to incredible street food and a rich history, the city truly has it all.
Interns have previously been placed with:
Responsibilities at international journalism internships may include:
- Drafting blogs, social media posts and website content
- Writing press releases, newsletters, editorials etc.
- Researching and pitching stories
- Developing contacts, scheduling and conducting interviews
- Creating multimedia content