The Southeast Asian region is renowned for its world-class hospitality industry, and the Thai capital of Bangkok is right in the heart of it. Bangkok is one of the most visited cities in the world, and welcomes millions of visitors each year, from every corner of the globe. An international hospitality internship in Bangkok allows young professionals to be immersed in the international sector of the industry, while gaining a new and unique perspective on their field.
Interns have previously been placed with:
Responsibilities at an international hospitality internship in Bangkok may include:
- Managing and updating social media accounts
- Assisting with all aspects of event planning and execution including collaborating with vendors and partners
- Tracking recommendations and feedback
- Maintaining online listings
- Providing customer service regarding bookings, itinerary changes etc.