In 2018, Chile was named the world’s top travel destination by global travel magazine Lonely Planet. With the country’s immense geographic diversity, ranging from deserts and beaches to mountains and glaciers, it’s not hard to understand why it’s a top tourist destination. An international hospitality internship in Chile is one of the best in the world, and offer unique insight into South America’s rapidly growing tourism industry.
Our alumni have previously interned at companies including
Responsibilities at an international hospitality internship in Chile may include:
- Managing and updating social media accounts
- Assisting with all aspects of event planning and execution including collaborating with vendors and partners
- Tracking recommendations and feedback
- Maintaining online listings
- Providing customer service regarding bookings, itinerary changes etc.