International foreign language internships in Hong Kong are an incredible opportunity for young professionals to immerse themselves in the heart of the Chinese business world while honing their language skills in a professional setting. The ability to speak multiple languages is incredibly valuable in today’s globalized marketplace. While all language skills are important, there is no language in the world that has more native speakers than Chinese, making a truly key skill in many industries. The language is set to become even more influential in the near future, as the Chinese economy is on course to become the largest in the world.
Interns have previously been placed with:
Responsibilities at international foreign language internships in Hong Kong may include:
- Transcribing articles, case studies and other written content
- Attending events, taking notes, providing assistance to translators
- Editing written materials and content
- Assisting with content creation and client-facing written content
- Checking computer-translated documents for accuracy