International finance internships in Australia offer the chance to be immersed in one of the world’s top-performing economies, learning alongside top professionals in the country’s financial hub, Melbourne. Internships are the perfect opportunity for ambitious young professionals to hone their skills and interests with top global organizations, from financial strategy firms to boutique investment agencies and everything in between.
Our alumni have previously been placed with:
Responsibilities at international finance internships in Australia may include:
- Conducting financial research and analysis, preparing presentations
- Assisting in financial modelling and forecasting
- Researching consumer and industry trends, analyzing data
- Preparing financial statements
- Assisting with payroll and Accounts Payable