Tokyo sits at the forefront of entrepreneurship and creativity. The high-tech city is often considered to be one of the most innovative in the world, with cutting-edge innovation around every corner. An entrepreneur internship in Tokyo offers an experience that is unlike any other, placing young professionals in the global heart of the industry. Tokyo’s startup community spans all industries and sectors, and is led by entrepreneurs from every corner of the globe.
Our alumni have previously interned at exciting start-ups including
Responsibilities at an international entrepreneur internship in Tokyo may include:
- Providing support to customers, clients and partners
- Managing social media platforms and tracking online reach
- Content creation including blogging and graphic design
- Researching best practices and conducting competitor analysis
- Identifying potential sources of funding and drafting pitches/applications