International entrepreneur internships in Shanghai are the perfect opportunity for young professionals to be immersed in one of the world’s most innovative and fast-growing economies. As China’s hub for business, this high-tech city is home to top companies and founders from every corner of the globe. For those hoping to be entrepreneurs themselves, there’s no better place to network, seek mentorship and find inspiration.
Our alumni have previously interned at exciting start-ups including
Responsibilities at an international entrepreneur internship in Shanghai may include:
- Identifying sources of potential funding, writing draft applications
- Assisting with planning of fundraising campaigns and events
- Customer support, sales and relationship management
- Managing social media accounts and assisting with social media strategy
- Conducting research on industry practices and internal processes